Re: [O] Bug: Export to Latex - Incorrect output for list items starting

From: Jon Degenhardt
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Export to Latex - Incorrect output for list items starting with left bracket [8.2.3c (8.2.3c-elpa @ /Users/jdegenhardt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131115/)]
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 12:06:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

Thanks much for quick attention and detail to this report. I don't know the surrounding details all that well, but this seems a very sound approach. It'll definitely help my own work, as the square brackets are a common technical notation, and it is useful to generate both html and pdf output from the same org mode files.

--Jon