[O] still prob on .emacs (win / linux)

From: Renato Pontefice
Subject: [O] still prob on .emacs (win / linux)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 12:12:35 +0100

Hi,
I still have some prob, on my init.el/.emacs file on a Dropbox folder.

Actually, my init.el on windos, is this:
;; -*- mode: elisp -*-
(load " C:/Documents and Settings/renatop/Documenti/Dropbox/Documenti/emacs_prof/.emacs")

when I start emacs, i reveive the following message:
_________________
Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading `c:/emacs/.emacs.d/init.el':

File error: Cannot open load file,  C:/Documents and Settings/renatop/Documenti/Dropbox/Documenti/emacs_prof/.emacs

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the `--debug-init' option to view a complete error backtrace.

What can I llok for?

TIA

Renato

ps