[O] How not to show repetitive tasks in the TODO items of agenda view

From: Chaitanya Krishna
Subject: [O] How not to show repetitive tasks in the TODO items of agenda view
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 12:03:03 +0100

Hello there,
Maybe someone has already come across this problem. Any help is appreciated.

I have some repetitive tasks which I schedule using the deadline approach.

TODO Search for house
DEADLINE: <2014-01-26 Sun +1w>

* Birthdays
TODO Abc Abc
DEADLINE: <2014-01-26 Sun +1y>

The problem is that all the birthdays and repetitive tasks are cluttering my view in agenda TODO items (C-c a t).

Is it possible to make these items show up only in the agenda view (C-c a a) and not in the TODO items list (C-c a t)

Best regards,
Chai

--
42