[O] Cursive and 3 lines

From: Igor Sosa Mayor
Subject: [O] Cursive and 3 lines
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:21:27 +0100

Hi,

I'm using orgmode 8.2.5g and I see a small bug (?) with the cursive
/.../ when the text goes over 2 lines, that is, for instance 3 lines:

JÜTTE, Robert: /Obrigkeitliche Armenfürsorge in deutschen
Reichsstädten der Frühen Neuzeit: Städtisches Armenwesen in Frankfurt
am Main und Köln/ (Köln: Böhlau, 1984).

At least in my emacs I don't see any mark of cursive. And for instance
it is not being exported as cursive to ODT, latex, etc.

many thanks in advance!

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: address@hidden ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::