Re: [O] How to use ox-bibtex

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [O] How to use ox-bibtex
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 11:16:57 -0300

I finally did it!!!!!!! (with your help of course).

Thank you.

A single doubt is left... the bibtex compilation is not performed during the exportation process, should be done manually, Am I write?

**** For completeness ****

$ cd ~/.emacs.d/

Either create the repository

$ git clone git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
$ cd org-mode

or update it

$ cd org-mode
$make up1

Then compile the sources

$ make all
$ sudo make install

After this... I followed the advice of Eric,  open an emacs session without personal configuration

$ make vanilla

in the emacs session evaluate one line at the time, for that use =M-:=

(add-to-list 'load-path "contrib/lisp/")
(require 'ox-bibtex)

Finally, open the =ox-bibtex-example.org= and export it!!!

I did the work for me, however, the bibtex compilation should be done by hand.

Cheers.