[O] Preservation of white space in babel blocks, exporting to PDF

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Preservation of white space in babel blocks, exporting to PDF
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 23:58:05 -0600

Greetings,

I'm sure this is just a variable I've overlooked, but I'm wondering if
it's possible to export code blocks as they appear, with whitespace
preserved for better formatting in the resultant LaTeX document (I'm
using Beamer in this case).

Currently, the leading spaces in my blocks seem to be mostly removed
(I might have 8 or so to keep options in R code aligned, and the block
exports with 1-2 instead).

If I used #+begin/end_example instead of #+begin/end_src, it works properly.

The closest I found in my googling for a solution/setting/variable was
the variable =org-src-preserve-indentation=, but that seems to only
have to do with tangling.

Thanks for any suggestions,
John