[O] Need extra text in ODT export of headers

From: Dan Griswold
Subject: [O] Need extra text in ODT export of headers
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 10:43:07 -0500

Hi all,

I have to do something particular in org-mode, and I'm stumped.

The manuscript I will need to submit to my publisher is to be very sparse on formatting in MS-Word. So for headings I need to mark them <A> for first level headings, <B> for second level, <C> for third level.

So, with an org file that looks somewhat like this:

* Here's a top Heading

** Here's a subheading

* Here's another top Heading

I would get in an ODT export:

<A> Here's a top Heading

<B> Here's a subheading

<A> Here's another top Heading

Do any of you have suggestions for how I could accomplish this, short of manually supplying that text for every single heading (67) in the several org files that comprise the manuscript?

Perhaps there's a way to do this using LO styles. But I can't figure that out, either.

Thanks,

Dan Griswold
Rochester, NY