Re: [O] plain lists folded by default

From: Rémy Abergel
Subject: Re: [O] plain lists folded by default
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 22:36:55 +0100

Hi Nick,

I am not sure to understand why today's post has been subsumed to my previous one (entitled indeed "auto-fill-mode for text changes (plain-lists) indentation")
on the archive page http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-02/threads.html
today post appears in a single thread "[O] plain lists folded by default".

Maybe it is due to the fact I "replied to all" from one of my old messages, deleting the content and changing the email subject :'-(
You mean I should have started from a blank email right?

Well sorry for that, and thank you again for your answers.

Regards,
Rémy.