Re: [O] Auto-refreshing rendered images from org-babel

From: E Sabof
Subject: Re: [O] Auto-refreshing rendered images from org-babel
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 09:39:44 +0000

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Ok, thanks.  I'd rather have ob-dot.el and friends have their own
> hooks (e.g. org-babel-execute:dot-hook).  But I'm not yet convince,
> as `org-redisplay-inline-images' is already bound to `C-c C-x C-M-v'.

I'm not a heavy babel user, but maybe something like this could be run from
each time babel evaluates a block. A person wanting to run code for one
language, but not another seems reasonable.

(let* ((language (the-language-being-executed)))
  (run-hooks (intern (format "org-babel-execute:%s-hook" language))))

Alternatively a variable similar to org-babel-last-executed-language could be
set before the existing hook runs, and customizations could be made from there.

Evgeni