Re: [O] intra links and worg

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] intra links and worg
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 19:30:55 +0100

Hi Bastien,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Alan,
>
> if you can, please test this quick patch.
>
> All tests pass fine but it's not the definitive patch as there
> are other issues in this areas we need to check first.  But
> tests will help, as always.

I tried it and it does not change anything on worg. It works on a simple
test file, but I'm wondering if some file specific options for worg may
change this. Here is the header with which I'm trying this:

LaTeX:t skip:nil d:(HIDE) tags:not-in-toc todo:nil
#+STARTUP:    align fold nodlcheck hidestars oddeven lognotestate
#+SEQ_TODO:   TODO(t) INPROGRESS(i) WAITING(w@) | DONE(d) CANCELED(c@)
#+TAGS:       Write(w) Update(u) Fix(f) Check(c)
#+TITLE:      Creating letters with KOMA-Script =scrlttr2= and Org-mode
#+AUTHOR:     Viktor Rosenfeld and Rasmus Pank Roulund
#+EMAIL:      address@hidden
#+LANGUAGE:   en
#+PRIORITIES: A C B
#+CATEGORY:   worg