Re: [O] Feature request: filling of long captions

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Feature request: filling of long captions
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 09:49:53 -0700

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I'm sure this idea wouldn't be a net benefit for Org syntax clarity,
>> even for the occasional three lines caption need.
>
> I agree.
>
> Nicolas, what do you think of enhancing the auto-filling (and
> delete-indentation) capabilities for some affiliated keywords?

I did not realize that consecutive caption lines would be merged.  This
largely addresses my problem (no more Org-mode files going to column
600).

If Org-mode had been thoughtful enough to autofill my #+Column lines as
they got too long then I would have been completely satisfied.

Thanks,

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte