Re: [O] Assumptions on user's environment

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Assumptions on user's environment
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 21:27:01 +0100

Bastien writes:
> Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> remember: using
>> one hand for both modifier and key is never an option.
>
> Why?  For me C-c C-' is very easy with one hand, I don't even
> need to move the fingers.

I'd think you need to curl the pinky at least unless you're talking
about a laptop keyboard with a favorable position for the Ctrl key.

It's really a bad thing if you've developed certain types of RSI and may
even be impossible if you have coordinative disabilities or can only use
one hand.  This is what "sticky" or "locked" modifiers were invented for
(check how your favourite OS lets you set up "accessibility features").

Regards,
Achim.