Re: [O] Error with org-adaptive-fill-function and mu4e

From: Igor Sosa Mayor
Subject: Re: [O] Error with org-adaptive-fill-function and mu4e
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:53:59 +0100

Hi Bastien,

Am Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 09:54:06AM +0100, Bastien wrote:
> Yes.  Again, the issue is that, when turn-on-orgstruct++ is called
> within a mu4e buffer, org-mode is not yet loaded from the correct
> location -- otherwise the error would be different.
>
> So: do all what you can do to make sure that org-mode is explicitely
> loaded from the correct location before this function is turned on,
> and it should disappear.

Thanks again. I have
(add-to-list 'load-path "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org")
(add-to-list 'load-path "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org_contrib/lisp")
(require 'org)

at the very begin of .emacs.el. It does not work. (neither in mu4e nor
in mail-mode).

But: don't worry. You have other and more important things to do. I will
try to solve it by myself modifying some configurations, because I have
a very very complex emacs and orgmode config files.

Thanks again.

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: address@hidden ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::