Re: [O] taskjuggler - using gaplength or gapduration

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] taskjuggler - using gaplength or gapduration
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:31:13 -0600

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 2:11 PM, frank <address@hidden> wrote:

> One issue that I am having is regarding gaplength and gapduration for tasks.
> Under the TJ3 syntax, the command would be
> " depends !!PHII {gapduration 7w} ".
>
> I added gaplength and gapduration under ' Org Taskjuggler Valid Task
> Attributes ' and added the following in my org-mode file:

Ah, my apologies. Now I understand. I think you'll need Nicholas' or
someone else's help with this regarding the tj3 exporter. The typical
mapping is simply:

- Org

:property: value

- tj3

task {
property value
}

I just re-read how gaplength and gapduration work, and you'll need new
mapping of the :property: value to the output format so it ends up in
curly braces. I didn't catch that initially. The gapduration and
gaplength docs don't really make that clear, but the depends page
does:
- http://www.taskjuggler.org/tj3/manual/depends.html

So, no, you didn't do anything wrong, I just don't think the exporter
is setup to handle this sort of mapping.

John