Re: [O] org-export-latex-hyperref-options-format

From: Joe Hirn
Subject: Re: [O] org-export-latex-hyperref-options-format
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 17:42:40 -0600

I'm sorry man. That may have came off wrong. Did not mean to sound ungrateful.

Thanks for offering the workarounds and thanks for responding.

I definitely agree with drawback #2.

So I understand, you're recommending I disable org-latex-with-hyperref and then add my own \\hypersetup. My goal would be to avoid placing a #+ entry into every .org file I compose. Which var would be the easiest to to adjust so I can emit \\hypersetup by default and still access the info map that is passed to org-latex-template. I'd like to get the keywords, subject and creator variables that are emitted right now.

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 5:23 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Joe Hirn <address@hidden> writes:

> Hm. That's disappointing. I really prefer the original behavior. I don't
> want to copy #+latex_header to get this default behavior into each of my
> org-mode files.

I suggested other ways to handle it.

Anyway your patch has two drawbacks:

  1. It is partly redundant with `org-latex-with-hyperref'.

  2. A mere format string doesn't provide real flexibility (e.g., what if
     I don't want the pdfkeywords part?) when you want some.  Perhaps
     something based on `format-spec' would be better.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou