Re: [O] orgtble and flyspell interaction causing mem exhaustion error?

From: Alexander Vorobiev
Subject: Re: [O] orgtble and flyspell interaction causing mem exhaustion error?
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 22:33:16 -0600

I am seeing similar behavior with tables: if I type a bar and some
text, then as soon as I enter second bar emacs freezes. Turning
flyspell off seems to fix the problem. I actually see this both on
Windows 7 with hunspell and on linux with aspell.  I use org-mode from
git on both but I haven't used tables in a while so I don't really
know when the problem began. In non-org buffers flyspell doesn't seem
to care about bars.

Alex