Re: [O] orgtble and flyspell interaction causing mem exhaustion error?

From: Charles Millar
Subject: Re: [O] orgtble and flyspell interaction causing mem exhaustion error?
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 09:04:59 -0500

I have had the same problem on Vista. On my system it started about six to eight weeks ago. As I recall, a couple of times I attempted to create an org-table from a tab separated Excel spreadsheet using C-c |. The first bar appeared and emacs froze.

I also have experienced the same behavior as Alexander - enter the first bar, then some text. When I attempt to enter the second bar - emacs freezes.

I just tried it and emacs still freezes under those circumstances.

GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.0.6002) of 2013-03-17 on MARVIN; Org-mode version 8.2.5h (release_8.2.5h-634-gea4eb4 @ c:/cygwin/home/owner/.elisp/org-mode/lisp/) flyspell mode on;

Charlie

Alexander Vorobiev wrote:
I am seeing similar behavior with tables: if I type a bar and some
text, then as soon as I enter second bar emacs freezes. Turning
flyspell off seems to fix the problem. I actually see this both on
Windows 7 with hunspell and on linux with aspell.  I use org-mode from
git on both but I haven't used tables in a while so I don't really
know when the problem began. In non-org buffers flyspell doesn't seem
to care about bars.

Alex

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 12:10 AM, Sivaram Neelakantan