[O] C-c C-c in Org Footnotes

From: Samuel Schaumburg
Subject: [O] C-c C-c in Org Footnotes
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:11:04 +0100

Hi there,

I frequently use org to write outlines for my thesis-papers. This often
requires lenghty footnotes. The manual says, that I can use C-c C-c to
jump back into the main text, where the footnote was originally set.
 back to the footnotemark. I can use C-a if it is just a one line, but
 often it is not, and I find myself moving around in the buffer some
 way, to get back to the footnote mark and then C-c C-c.

What I would like to know is, wether there is an easy way, to just make
C-c C-c work whenever I am in a footnote paragraph, no mater where the
cursor currently is positioned.

If you have any idea on how to do that, I would appreciate that.

Thanks
Samuel