[O] [ANN] Firefox extension for org-protocol and org-capture

From: Olivier Schwander
Subject: [O] [ANN] Firefox extension for org-protocol and org-capture
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 15:06:11 +0100

Dear list,

I would like to announce the first version of an extension to
call org-capture through org-protocol from Firefox:
 - http://chadok.info/firefox-org-capture/

It just does the same thing as the Javascript bookmarklet but without
the need to register the scheme org-protocol:// in Firefox/Gnome/KDE/XDG
(or whatever we are supposed to do this week to manage handler for
protocols). I hope this solution to be easier and more reliable, at
least for Firefox users.

It is not on https://addons.mozilla.org for now, but I will submit it
for review in a few days.

Olivier