Re: [O] [patch] Support CUSTOM_ID property in latex export

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: Re: [O] [patch] Support CUSTOM_ID property in latex export
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 11:35:24 -0800

Hi Nicolas and all,

Here's a new patch that adds a variable org-latex-custom-id-as-label to
control whether CUSTOM_ID should be used to generate labels during LaTeX
export.

Let me know what you think.  In particular, I wasn't sure if I should
provide more information in the defcustom statement beyond :group and
:type (like :package-version?).  Also, does the docstring represent the
trade-offs of using this variable well enough?

I wasn't sure how to get git format-patch to generate a single patch for
the changes between my branch and master (since there are now two
commits on my branch), so this was generated with git diff --patch.  If
you want me to send the commit message, etc. can you let me know how to
do this in whatever way is most convenient for you?

Best,
Richard

(If possible, please encrypt your reply to me using my PGP key:
Key ID: CF6FA646
Fingerprint: 9969 43E1 CF6F A646.
See http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~rwl/encryption.html for more information.)