Re: [O] [ANN] Firefox extension for org-protocol and org-capture

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Firefox extension for org-protocol and org-capture
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 18:02:56 +0200

hya

yeah i mean several windows sorry :) a check box or an option on the command line would be epic

thx again!

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Olivier Schwander <address@hidden> wrote:
Le 21 Feb 2014 19:06, Xebar Saram a écrit:
> one thing though, is there a way to define which client it oepns? i have
> several emacs client opened at once and prefer the extension nowt to use a
> current one but pop up a new CLI emacsclient for quick adding which will go
> away after i finish capturing, is that possible?

Several Emacs client open ? You mean several Emacs windows and you want
to open a new one, right ? Is calling emacsclient with the -c flag
enough for your need ? Or do you want the -nw flaf ? In that case, I
will need to launch something like "xterm -e 'emacsclient -nw ...'".

I may add either a simple checkbox for creating a new window, or allow
to add option on the command line, or even give full control on the
command line which is called.

Olivier