Re: [O] Configuring html footnote (or adding to end of body)

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Configuring html footnote (or adding to end of body)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 13:05:36 +0100

"Blanchette, Marco" <address@hidden> writes:

> Sorry if this has been answered before, can’t seem to find a way to search
> for it…
>
> Is there a way to configure the default content of the footer produced
> during html formatted export? There is a javaScript that I would like
> to be the last bit of my html every time an org file is
> exported. Can’t seem to figure that one out.

In Org footnotes and different from the postamble.  I think you're
talking about the postamble, but I'm not certain.

>From the manual there's org-html-postamble-format, which is quite
flexible.  You can use specify your own function.  You can also
specify html-postamble as an option, but IMO this is mostly feasible
in org-publish-project-alist.  Of course a filter is also always an
option.  Perhaps org-export-filter-final-output-functions is what
you'd want here.

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

--