[O] Drag and drop, pasting images and files

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [O] Drag and drop, pasting images and files
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 11:52:09 -0600

I actually posted it here:

https://github.com/railwaycat/emacs-mac-port/issues/43

Emacs + orgmode is the best combo for everything related to information management. I've tried Evernote a couple of times, but the workflow feels slow and awkward, no matter how polished they make the app.

One things that I miss is a fast workflow for "embedding" images and files in my org files, though. See the ticket description for more details.

I'd be willing to actually take the time and try to implement it, could be a good learning experience.

Does anyone else think these new features would be a nice addition?

I want to make sure it's not possible with a simpler approach as well, so if you know a similar workflow is possible, please share.