Re: [O] Bug (or at least a trap) in exporting #+begin_src blocks

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug (or at least a trap) in exporting #+begin_src blocks
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 15:08:30 +0100

Hello,

Giovanni Moretti <address@hidden> writes:

> Could I ask that an error message be generated for this?

The problem is that is a valid Org syntax (though different than the one
you expect), so it isn't an error /per se/. So, the parser will not
generate an error for this.

> While not strictly a bug, it's an insidious trap given that the
> in-buffer expansion (C-c C-c) runs and inserts the results as
> expected.

I hope that, one day, Babel will rely on the same parser as the export
framework. Until then, (minor) discrepancies are to be expected.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou