Re: [O] Org release 8.2.5g (minor release from maint)

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Org release 8.2.5g (minor release from maint)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 16:23:13 -0700

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Achim Gratz writes:
> […]
>> in the second or the cdr of the second element of pre-info might
>> directly get the new value spliced in depending on whether the original
>> value is used someplace else.
>
> Splicing seems slightly more elegant than list construction, but
> pre-info needs to be preserved.  Eric, please review the attached patch,
> I'm not certain about the current test coverage in that area.

Oh, I did not realize `subseq' was part of the cl library.  Since it
seems subseq is a generally useful utility, would there be any appetite
for implementing an org-subseq function?

I look forward to the day when Org-mode can simply require cl-lib and
cease maintaining org- versions of common cl utilities.

Thanks,

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte