[O] MobileOrg

From: David Masterson
Subject: [O] MobileOrg
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 20:34:18 -0800

Anyone using MobileOrg on iOS?  I can't figure out how to set it up from
the documentation -- I think I'm missing something.  I have a number of
questions:

1. What needs to be setup for the first time push from Emacs to the
Dropbox Apps/MobileOrg directory?

2. What should the results of the first time push be that I should check
to ensure that it worked?

3. What is MobileOrg looking for in the Dropbox directory?

4. What do I need to configure in MobileOrg?

5. What will MobileOrg put back in the Dropbox directory?

6. What do I need to do to get Emacs to pull from the Dropbox directory?

And so on.  Are the maintainers of MobileOrg watching this mailing list?

--
David Masterson