[O] Bug -- Tag with space

From: David Masterson
Subject: [O] Bug -- Tag with space
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 17:02:40 -0800

I see that Org-mode places tags on the same line as the task header.  It
also puts whitespace between the header and the tags so that the tags
line up on the right side of the screen.  I think I've found that
org-mode doesn't line up the tags on the right side of the screen *IF*
one of the tags has a space in it.  Anyone else noticed that?
--
David Masterson