Re: [O] encrypted items, but not timestamp

From: David Belohrad
Subject: Re: [O] encrypted items, but not timestamp
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 13:48:51 +0100

Nice.

So far I have made a capture template, which enters the timestamp into
heading. Surprisingly it works pretty nicely as the timestamp does not
appear in agenda heading 'name'. Have something like this:

(require 'org-crypt)
(org-crypt-use-before-save-magic)
(setq org-crypt-tag-matcher "@CRYPT")
(setq org-crypt-key "address@hidden")

and then org-capture-templates contains following record:

("C" "Encrypted journal" entry (file+datetree (concat my-org-files
"journal.org"))
"* %? %T :@CRYPT:\n  %a\n")

works as a charm.
.d.