Re: [O] Blank page in LaTeX/PDF output

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Blank page in LaTeX/PDF output
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 19:51:08 -0500

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014, at 02:19 PM, John Hendy wrote:
> I can confirm Peter's results, ...

Thanks, John.

> I searched things like "latex page break 'section*' vs section" with
> no obvious lead on why the two section styles would be different.
> Regarding a bug report, if that's what this is, I just googled "latex
> bugs" and got this page as the first hit:
> - http://latex-project.org/bugs.html

Unfortunately, that site says they can't accept bugs that use any third
party packages, and the org-exported LaTeX file starts:

\documentclass[article,letterpaper,times,12pt,listings-bw,microtype]{scrartcl}
                   \usepackage{microtype}
                    \usepackage{mathpazo}
                   \usepackage[scale=.9]{tgheros}
                   \usepackage{tgcursor}