Re: [O] Issue using [:exports both] for inline R code?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Issue using [:exports both] for inline R code?
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 10:04:28 -0700

Inline code blocks were provided to allow results of code block
execution to be placed /inline/ within textual elements such as
paragraphs or lists.  They are not designed to support code export.

The manual should be updated to make this limitation clear.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte