[O] tangle the code blocks in the regions

From: zhenjiang zech xu
Subject: [O] tangle the code blocks in the regions
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 17:47:16 -0700

Hi all,

is there function to extract all the code blocks in the selected region?

For example, can I select the region of the following two blocks and extract them with just one command? Or I have to move cursor to each block and extract them one by one?

   #+BEGIN_SRC sh :tangle foo.sh
     echo 'hello'
   #+END_SRC
   #+BEGIN_SRC python :tangle foo.py
     print 'hello'
   #+END_SRC

I doesn't find the extracting region command in manual. I would think this can be a convenient feature to have?

Best,
Zhenjiang