[O] Exporting to multiple files

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] Exporting to multiple files
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 02:34:09 +0100

Hi all,

I'd like to export an Org-mode file to /multiple/ HTML files.  For
instance, I might want to convert all first and second level headings
to files, and third-level headings to <h1>, fourth-level ones to <h2>
inside these files etc.  Is that possible?  I looked into the docs, but
didn't find anything like this.

Of course, there's an issue of /naming/ these files.  Basing the names
on the text of the heading would be the best thing to have, but it's
not strictly necessary for me - numbers or (as a /very last/ resort)
some kind of SHA hashes might do as well.

(In fact, I'd like to write a custom HTML exporter based on the HTML
one, so that I'd be fine with some Elisp to do this as opposed to just
setting some variables.)

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski