Re: [O] [bug] Incompatible agenda commands

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] Incompatible agenda commands
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:44:34 +0100

Hello Bastien and Matt,

Matt Lundin wrote:
> Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>> Sebastien Vauban writes:

>>> Add the following line to this ECM:
>>>
>>>   (setq org-agenda-sticky nil)
>>>
>>> and you'll be bitten by that bug!
>>
>> Mhh... still can't reproduce the bug.  Anyone else?
>
> Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce it either. Both the stuck agenda and
> the weekly agenda display on my end.

Sorry, I meant: setting `org-agenda-sticky' to a non-nil value... as nil
is its default value, anyway...

(require 'org-agenda)

(add-to-list 'org-agenda-custom-commands
             '("D" "Stuck + agenda"
               ((stuck "")
                (agenda ""
                        ((org-agenda-span 'week))))) t)

(setq org-agenda-sticky t)

This time (I don't know why I did not see it the other times), I even
see an error message:

save-current-buffer: No buffer named *Org Agenda(D:+LEVEL=2/-DONE)*

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban