[O] Export problem with #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE block

From: Christian Wittern
Subject: [O] Export problem with #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE block
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:48:52 +0900

Dear Orgmode users,

The following minimal example shows a problem I have with export (tested with 8.25 from git and the one bundled in Emacs 24.3.1):

* Page numbers
  The page number is given in the following form:
#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
<pb:ZB6i0076_T_0537a>
#+END_EXAMPLE

Whatever I do, neither an export to HTML nor to PDF shows the part within the example block. In the real file, there is in fact a part of the text after the example also falling out, but I tried to remove everything to make a minimal example. Any ideas what might wrong here are welcome.

Christian

--
Christian Wittern, Kyoto