Re: [O] Export problem with #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE block

From: Christian Wittern
Subject: Re: [O] Export problem with #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE block
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 09:11:02 +0900

Hi Bastien,

On 2014-03-13, 00:22, Bastien wrote:
Weird, I can export this well with Emacs 24.3/Org 7.9.3e and latest
Emacs/Org.

Please try to reproduce the problem with a bare emacs -q and by just
Thank you for your help.

Now I can report that I succeeded getting the expected output with org-mode 8.25a and 7.93f. However, with my own setup, which is loading 8.25a, I still get the disappearing example block. Now I have no idea where to look for the culprit. Do you have any suggestion at how to proceed with the investigation? I am not consciously doing anything with the export settings at all, but I have used org for 8 years now, so something might have crept in during that time...

All the best,

Christian

--
Christian Wittern, Kyoto