[O] Creation and conservation of computer files (C3F)

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: [O] Creation and conservation of computer files (C3F)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:29:55 -0500

Wanting to learn literate programming in org-mode I figured that my Emacs configuration would be the simplest place to start. In that regard I was right, it just took a lot more work then I had expected, and that is OK. It was a non-trivial effort and I learned a lot. In my mind, the door is now wide open to utilize literate programming; the org-mode team has truly unleashed an amazing gift to the world and it may take the world some time to really understand and appreciate it.

My configs and document follow; the first one, C3F.html, is the human-readable document:

http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/article/8284/creation-and-conservation-of-computer-files-c3f