[O] change JS & CSS paths when publishing?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] change JS & CSS paths when publishing?
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 11:10:39 -0400

Hi,

I've been using ox-deck to export my lectures as slides.  Internet
connectivity in one of my lecture halls is a little unreliable, so I
keep a local copy of deck.js (which contains js and css files) on my
laptop.  Without those files, the slideshow just exports as plain
HTML.

I would like to provide those lectures on the web for my students.
(Ideally, in fact, I would like to provide a couple of versions of
each lecture:  one deck slideshow, one plain html, and maybe one pdf
or odt version.)  Howver, the deck publish ocmmand writes paths to the
local copies of deck's css and js files. I would like to rewrite these
paths in the published files, to use the version of deck on my server
instead.

So, my question: how can I rewrite those paths when I publish?  I
guess there are two possible ways:
- defadvice on org-deck-publish-to-html?
- use a :completion-function on the project definition?

But honestly I have no experience with writing defadvices, and I am
not sure how the completion-function is supposed to work (like, what
arguments it takes).

If anyone has done something similar, I would be be very grateful to
hear about it!  Thanks,

Matt