Re: [O] Is anyone spending money for Org-mode?

From: Joost Helberg
Subject: Re: [O] Is anyone spending money for Org-mode?
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:31:06 +0100

Carsten,

I was at the Emacs Conference in London back in 2013; it was a great
experience and there were people from all over the world (only <50%
org-moders).

The idea of an org-mode conference is cool. I'm happy to provide
facilities in Geldermalsen, the Netherlands at Snow, but Amsterdam,
London or Paris seem like a better fit for this.

We may consider piggybacking on the Emacs Conference though, I'm not
sure when it's coming back, but it's something worth trying; it saves a
lot of travelling.

Saving money for an org-mode conference certainly is in line with the
intention of the people behind the donations. In fact, I'll be happy to
donate money then.

regards,

Joost Helberg

--