Re: [O] Is anyone spending money for Org-mode?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Is anyone spending money for Org-mode?
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 10:17:20 +0530

If I were you, I will segregate the funds as though the contributor -
developer or otherwise - will receive it.

Then, I will approach each contributor with,

    This is your fair share.  Please receive it.  If the contributor
    declines, I will ask the contributor "How do you think I should
    deploy your fair share?"