Re: [O] Bug: Problems with sub/super-script when using: org-cdlatex + or

From: Shwouchk
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Problems with sub/super-script when using: org-cdlatex + org-pretty-entities + org-catch-invisible-edits
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 18:31:57 +0200

Bastien,

Aaaah, thanks, it works great!
I looked for hours for a setting of the sort...

I do still think that this is a bug however: when I don't use the setting you provided and don't use pretty-entities, after I place the sub/superscript sign, the point gets places inside the braces. If I do use pretty-entities however, the cursor gets placed *after* the brace pair, and this is what causes problems - I would expect the point to get inside the brace pair, as at least to my understanding, pretty-entities should change the way things look, but not how they behave... What do you think?

Other than that, I have a feature suggestion that I'm throwing out there: It would be really cool
I think it would be really cool if there was an option to expand sub/superscript braces when the point is near them.

Other than that, I also noticed that after I export to PDF, my kill-ring gets filled with a bunch of tex and/or output pieces. Is this expected/known behaviour or should I investigate it further on my end?

Thanks,
Kosta

--
Kliakhandler Kosta