Re: [O] Strange newline characters in org-export-as-html

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] Strange newline characters in org-export-as-html
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:14:33 -0500

Hi Bastien,

My config is definitely to blame.

With my config newlines are output as: 

Even on 8.2.5h.

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:15 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Grant,

I just tested the minimal example with Org 8.2.5h and fci-mode
activated but didn't notice anything strange.

Do you still have the problem with Org 8.2.5h?

If so, can you give the full Org version by hitting

M-x org-version RET

?

Thanks,

--