Re: [O] special table from clock

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] special table from clock
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 12:18:15 +0100

Hi Martin,

Martin <address@hidden> writes:

> But I'm unsure how to store the data for that in my APPT entries:  I
> could use properties (but how?)  and I would really like to use the
> CLOCK entries for calculating the times.

Well, this *is* a complex request.

One quick idea is to use properties and to look at org-collector.el
from the contrib/ repository.

What is not clear is whether you are confortable with writing Elisp.
If you are, then starting from org-collector.el and writing your own
transformation functions will surely lead to something... sorry for
not being more helpful here.

Best,

--
 Bastien