Re: [O] #+LATEX_HEADER:\newcommand{\orgtitle}{{{{TITLE}}}}

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] #+LATEX_HEADER:\newcommand{\orgtitle}{{{{TITLE}}}}
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 17:00:18 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> thanks for the thorough answer, I agree.

Champagne! ;)

> Can we sum it up as "Macros are only available in headlines and
> paragraphs", for the sake of clarifying the Macro section in the
> manual?

The manual states:

  "in paragraphs, verse blocks, table cells and some keywords"

"some keywords" implicitly refers to AUTHOR, DATE, TITLE and CAPTION.

As you noticed, secondary strings are omitted in the manual, but still
valid locations: titles in headlines or inlinetasks, inline footnotes,
and plain list item tags.

I think that's all.

Regards,

--