Re: [O] org-html-do-format-code: End of buffer

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] org-html-do-format-code: End of buffer
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 00:34:28 +0100

Hi Andrey,

Andrey Tykhonov <address@hidden> writes:

> I've tried to reproduce with (toggle-debug-on-error) and now (setq
> debug-on-error t) but buffer with the backtrace doesn't appear.

Maybe you need to try from a fresh Emacs session: in this case, just
add (setq debug-on-error t) in your .emacs.el.

> I can see
> just the same messages in the *Messages* buffer that's all.

Another way to explore this:

M-x find-function RET org-html-do-format-code RET
M-x edebug-defun RET

Then try to export: the evaluation will stop at the beginning
of this function.  You need to type `n' to let the evaluation
continue step by step, and perhaps you will hit the point where
you can make sense of this "End of buffer" error.

Good luck!

--
 Bastien