[O] Out of Order Evaluation

From: Michael Weylandt
Subject: [O] Out of Order Evaluation
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 18:02:20 -0400

Hi,

I want to put a summary of my analysis at the beginning of a document using
results calculated at the end of the document. Is this possible?

#=========
#+TITLE: Test
#+AUTHOR: Michael Weylandt
#+PROPERTY: header-args:R :session *__R__* :exports both

* Summary
The mean result was src_R[:exports results]{mean(x)}

* Analysis,
We do some complicated calculations:

#+BEGIN_SRC R
x <- rnorm(5)
#+END_SRC

Is this possible in a single pass? I've played with #+NAME and <<block()>> but
haven't gotten the out-of-order evaluation quite right.

Michael

(Bonus question, is there a way to not have to put ":exports results" in inline
blocks?)