[O] I need help extending ob-ocaml to support :results output

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] I need help extending ob-ocaml to support :results output
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 17:35:18 +0100

Hello,

It seems that ob-ocaml does not support ":results output". For instance,
evaluating the following block:

#+begin_src ocaml :results output
Printf.printf "foo\nbar\n";;
#+end_src

Does not result in the two lines "foo" and "bar" but in the value being
returned.

Unfortunately I don't know enough of babel and emacs-lisp to extend
ob-ocaml to support this. Would someone be willing to guide me through
the `org-babel-execute:ocaml' function in ob-ocaml.el so that I can add
this functionality?

Thanks,

Alan