[O] Reverse lookup from pdf to org?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [O] Reverse lookup from pdf to org?
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 11:07:54 +0100

Hi

I am working on a longish document which will be converted to pdf, and I
am doing debugging of scripts at the moment.

Therefore I export the document to pdf, and look for errors there. Now I
have to find the corresponding section in the org file - possible, but
tedious.

Would it be possibler to include reverse-lookup in org, so that I click
in the pdf, and the cursor jumps to the position in the org document? I
really like this feature when e.g. using LyX.

I have no idea how this could be implemented and if this would be
difficult, but I think this could be a useful feature for longer documents.

Cheers,

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug