Re: [O] Better way to specify the latex documentclass of an exported fil

From: Fabrice Niessen
Subject: Re: [O] Better way to specify the latex documentclass of an exported file without changing my configuration?
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 13:38:46 +0100

Feng Shu wrote:
> Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> I'm collaborating on a paper with some colleagues, and I convinced
>> them to use org-mode. I'm trying to make sure the paper is as
>> self-contained as possible (I don't want them to have to change their
>> emacs configuration file).To change the documentclass name of the
>> exported
>
> Maybe you can write a Makefile to change their emacs configure...

You could have a look at Orgmk [1], a suite of shell scripts I wrote
with the following goals in mind:

- to be more productive, by running the export only when the source Org
  files are updated.

- *to share some common Emacs and Org configuration inside your team*,
  separately of what you have in your personal Emacs configuration file.

- to offload compilation into an external batch Emacs process, allowing
  you to go on editing or working while exporting the documents.

You just need to install it, and then using it is a simple as:

  org2html [OPTION] FILE
  org2latex [OPTION] FILE
  org2pdf [OPTION] FILE
  org2beamerpdf [OPTION] FILE