Re: [O] Space in Exported Text

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: [O] Space in Exported Text
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:13:55 -0400 (EDT)

On 26 March 2014, Esben Stien wrote:

|-----+-----+-------+--------+-------------------------|
| foo | bar | xyzzy | hukarz |                         |
| qux |     | corge | grault | garply waldo fred plugh |

, it's not so beautiful anymore if I send it in an email.

It looks fine in my monospaced font---isn't it just a matter of formatting when you paste it into your preferred email client?

Bill
--
▮ William Denton ▮ Toronto, Canada ▮ http://www.miskatonic.org/