[O] How to test a draft of a new worg page?

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] How to test a draft of a new worg page?
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 16:48:00 +0800

Hi,

I just searched worg for "test a new worg file," but the results seemed irrelevant to my question, so...

As promised, I'm writing up my workflow for the big workshop project. I've cloned worg, saved my (in progress) org file under exporters/beamer. Now I'd like to see what my page will look like *without* having to push anything.

I assume I need to specify the worg CSS and perhaps some other export properties, but the details are not easy to find and I don't care to guess at the moment.

Can somebody explain *really* how to contribute to worg?

Thanks,
hjh